1. When entering into the rental agreement the tenant agrees to the rental conditions below being a part of the rental agreement.
2. The price does not includes the use of the following:
3. Place of key handover and return To be agreed separately between the tenant and the owner.
4. Arrival and departure Date of arrival and departure : Saturday Time of arrival (local time) 03.00 p.m. Time of departure (local time) 10.00 a.m.
5. Cleaning The tenant must clean the holiday home and at departure the holiday home must be tidy and clean. It is possible to pay the owner or others to clean the holiday home.
6. Binding rental agreement between the tenant and the owner takes places by: E-mail
7. Insurance included in the price General insurance (furniture and liability)
8. Terms of payment 50% of the rent is to be paid no later than 10 days after entering into the rental agreement with the owner. The remainder is to be paid no later than 30 days before date of arrival. In case payment of the first installment is not on time the reservation is canceled automatically.
9. Deposit In addition to the 1 installment a deposit on DKK 2.000 pr. week of rent is to be paid. The deposit is to be paid back by the owner no later than 10 days after date of departure. Deductions for the use of water: heating etc. may occur.
10. Method of payment Money transfer to the bank account of the owner: IBAN no.: DK7453600000335230. SWIFT-adresse/BIC: ALBADKKK. (Address: Arbejdernes Landsbank, 4000 Roskilde, Denmark, Tlf. +45 3848 3060).
11. Cancellation If cancellation takes place more than 30 days before arrival a 20 % fee is to be paid. In the case of cancellation between 30 and 10 days before arrival a 50 % fee is to be paid. In case of cancellation less than 10 days before arrival the full rental price is to be paid.
12. Compensation The tenant shall be liable for everything belonging to the holiday home and shall compensate all damage to the holiday home or furniture caused by him during his stay. Should such damage occur during the tenancy period the tenant shall be obliged to inform the owner immediately.
13. Force Majeure If the tenancy is prevented because of force majeure (catastrophes, strikes, wars, riots or similar) the owner shall not be liable for disrupted or non stays.
14. Defects and complaints Complaints of defects in the holiday home shall be reported immediately to the owner, who will try to remedy the defect as quickly as possible. However, the tenant cannot make up a claim in case of unpredicted disturbances, damage and power cuts. This also applies to the piping and sanitary appliances.
15. The tenant must bring the following: The tenant must bring bed linen (sheets, duvet and pillow covers), tea towels, tablecloths, dishcloths, towels and cleaning materials.
16. Miscellaneous The holiday home may only be occupied by as many people as there are beds. Unless otherwise agreed with the owner, tents and caravans are not allowed on the property.
Opret din egen unikke hjemmeside med skabelonerm du kan skræddersy.